Wednesday 6 September 2017

my minecraft speech

Image result for minecraft people animals running gifIntroduction: Image result for minecraft people animals
What’s your most favourite game? Is it it soccer, rugby, or cricket, or xbox, PS3 or Ps4 or how about minecraft? Do you know what is minecraft? Would you like to know more on it? If yes, then let start , i am so excited to share with you today !!


Big Idea 1: what is minecraft ?
Minecraft is a game filled Imagination and creativity.  The two gentlemen, who are so creative in making this game, they are called Markus and Jens.  They created minecraft in 17 May 2009.


Big Idea 2:
This is how you play minecraft. If you are on a computer, the mouse is for the looking around and controls everything. The keys you can use are W, S, A, & D and are the moving controls and to fly, press space if you're in creative mode.


Big Idea 3: uses of minecraft


Minecraft is about placing and mining blocks to make tiny worlds. The game world is made up of 3D cubes which are used as dirt, stone, various ores, water and tree trunks. Players get these blocks and use them to make buildings and other sort of places.


Concluding Statement
I think everyone should play minecraft so you can learn more about building and coding in a fun way.

1 comment:


  1. Hi John,My name is Raharuhi I go to Kawakawa Primary I really like your post about the minecraft speech. My favourite part of your speech is paragraph 2 I like how you told us how to control the play on a computer.Next time you could tell us how to get to the nether.If you would like to see my learning.My Blog


    ReplyDelete